Zane Education provides more than 38 online geography videos for the geography curriculum subjects American Geography and Elementary World Geography, all of which have specifically developed for the purpose of teaching these geography topics online.
SCROLL DOWNto select the geography lesson topics and online geography videos you need.
Our subtitled online geography videos provide teachers and middle school, high school and college students with geography video lessons and geography video lectures. They provide each student with the option to study and learn the content of each geography video by watching, listening to, or reading each presentation thereby accomodating their preferred Learning Style.
We provide a Visual Learning solution using these geography videos that also includes a Lesson Plan, and online interactive quiz testing for each geography topic.
1. Students are able to achieve their greatest individual potential by learning at their own speed.
2. Using the subtitles on each geography video enables students to study each topic and improve their reading and literacy skills at the same time. Learn more...
3. The Interactive Study Tools provided in the right hand column beside each geography video helps provide more information about the geography topic being studied.
4. Our Downloads page provides a selection of User Guides for different educational needs and a catalogue of our entire online video library enables you to browse and plan your studies offline.
5. Online subtitled video and Visual Learning accommodates virtually all Learning Styles and provides the ideal solution for students with dyslexia, other special education needs and students learning English as a Second Language.