Zane Launches K12 OnDemand Educational Video Subscription Service
Zane Publishing PowerCD Software for Homeschool Now Online in Video Format
FLORIDA, June. 22, 2010: Zane Education announced today the launch of their new K12 educational video on-demand subscription service at www.zaneducation.com. The innovative website, which is believed to be the first of its kind, provides homeschoolers, teachers, schools and students with access to a comprehensive library of subtitled online videos developed for the K-12 curriculum. This new service enables students of all ages to learn a particular topic and then test themselves using interactive quizzes designed to continue the learning process. The single most notable feature of this service is the sub-titling of the videos which research is now demonstrating has the ability to greatly improve reading literacy levels in a short period of time.
The launch of Zane Education’s on-demand subtitled K12 video subscription service features:
- Over 1,000 videos and 20,000 questions for 12 curriculum subjects
- A valuable tool for homeschooling offering significant savings on textbooks
- The opportunity for students to learn at their own speed
- A learning solution for students suffering from dyslexia, reading disabilities and sight impairments
- A learning solution for gifted students and special needs students.
- A program aimed at improving children’s reading literacy levels.
- A supplementary tool for ESL and ESOL students learning English as a second language.