Zane Education provides 5 online health videos and health education video clips for studying the curriculum subjects of Hygene, Puberty, Adolescence and Sex Education, all of which have specifically developed for the purpose of teaching these subjects online.
We provide a Visual Learning solution using these health education videos that also includes a Lesson Plan, and online interactive quiz testing for each Health Education topic.
SCROLL DOWN .... to select the health lesson topics and online health videos you need.
Our subtitled online health videos enable elementary, middle school, high school and college students and teachers to study and learn health and health education topics using health video lessons and health video clips.
They provide each student with the option to study and learn the content of each health video by watching, listening to, or reading each presentation thereby accomodating their preferred Learning Style. This option also offers great benefits for those health education students leaning English as a Second Language, and students with a range of special education needs..
We provide a Visual Learning solution using these health videos that also includes a Lesson Plan, and online interactive quiz testing for each health education topic.
1. Students are able to achieve their greatest individual potential by learning at their own speed.
2. Using the subtitles on each health video enables students to study each topic and improve their reading and literacy skills at the same time. Learn more...
3. The Interactive Study Tools provided in the right hand column beside each health video helps provide more information about the health education topic being studied.
4. Our Downloads page provides a selection of User Guides for different educational needs and a catalogue of our entire online video library enables you to browse and plan your studies offline.
5. Online subtitled video and Visual Learning accommodates virtually all Learning Styles and provides the ideal solution for students with dyslexia, other special education needs and students learning English as a Second Language.