Zane Education provides more than 118 online Biology videos for the Biology curriculum subjects of Animal Classification, Study of The Animal Kingdom and other Biological Science topics, all of which have been specifically developed for the purpose of teaching these biology topics online.
SCROLL DOWN... to select the biology lesson topics and online biology videos you need.
Our subtitled online biology videos provide teachers and middle school, high school and college students with Biology video lessons and Biology video lectures. They provide each student with the option to study and learn the content of each Biology video by watching, listening to, or reading each presentation thereby accomodating their preferred Learning Style. This option also offers great benefits for those Biology students leaning English as a Second Language, and students with a range of special education needs..
We provide a Visual Learning solution using these Biology videos that includes a Lesson Plan, and online interactive quiz testing for each Biology topic.
1. Students are able to achieve their greatest individual potential by learning at their own speed.
2. Using the subtitles on each biology video enables students to study each topic and improve their reading and literacy skills at the same time. Learn more...
3. The Interactive Study Tools provided in the right hand column beside each biology video helps provide more information about the topic being studied.
4. Our Downloads page provides a selection of User Guides for different educational needs and a catalogue of our entire online video library enables you to browse and plan your studies offline.
5. Online subtitled video and Visual Learning accommodates virtually all Learning Styles and provides the ideal solution for students with dyslexia, other special education needs and students learning English as a Second Language.