Zane Education provides 361 online History videos within the curriculum subjects of Elementary American and US History, American Pioneering History, Elementary World & World History, Native American and African American History, 19th Century World History, 20th Century World History, History Through Art and History Through Literature, all of which have specifically developed for the purpose of teaching these subjects online.
SCROLL DOWN .... to select the history lesson topics and online history videos you need.
Our subtitled online history videos enable elementary, middle school, high school and college students and teachers to study and learn American and World History topics using online history video lessons.
They provide each student with the option to study and learn the content of each history video by watching, listening to, or reading each presentation thereby accomodating their preferred Learning Style. This option also offers great benefits for those history students leaning English as a Second Language, and students with a range of special education needs.
We provide a Visual Learning solution using these subtitled history videos that also includes a Lesson Plan, and online interactive quiz testing for each history topic.
1. Students are able to achieve their greatest individual potential by learning at their own speed.
2. Using the subtitles on each history video enables students to study each topic and improve their reading and literacy skills at the same time. Learn more...
3. The Interactive Study Tools provided in the right hand column beside each history video helps provide more information about the history topic being studied.
4. Our Downloads page provides a selection of User Guides for different educational needs and a catalogue of our entire online video library enables you to browse and plan your studies offline.
5. Online subtitled video and Visual Learning accommodates virtually all Learning Styles and provides the ideal solution for students with dyslexia, other special education needs and students learning English as a Second Language.