Review: The Causes of World War 2 on Educational Video
Using these online subtitled videos to study and learn about the Causes of World War 2, you’ll examine international events of the 1920’s and 1930’s that led to the outbreak of the Second World War.
Zane Education’s library of online educational video includes a comprehensive range of History topics, and today we review the topic of The Causes of World War 2.
The Causes of World War 2 is a curriculum-based topic intended for students of 11 years and older up to those of Adult age, or Grades 5 and upwards.
The Causes of World War 2 is presented in 2 videos entitled:
- The Growth of Fascism
- A World Divided
Using these online subtitled videos to study and learn about The Causes of World War 2, you’ll examine international events of the 1920’s and 1930’s that led to the outbreak of the Second World War.
The objective of these 2 videos on The Causes of World War 2 is to help the student:
- Explore how, in the aftermath of World War 1, the disintegration of the empires that had dominated central and eastern Europe, and the political tensions caused by the Russian Revolution, were two important factors that sowed the seeds for the growth of fascism.
- Discuss the economic and social effects of a worldwide depression in the 1930’s.
- Trace the rise to power and the territorial conquests pursued by militaristic regimes in Germany, Italy, and Japan in the years preceding the outbreak of World War 2.
- Understand how the terms leveled against Germany in the Treaty of Versailles — the peace settlement that ended World War I — led to the formation of the Third Reich.
- Understand how the terms of the Munich Pact and the ultimate alliance between the Soviet Union and the Western powers shaped the initial course and the outcome of World War 2.
- Understand key words relevant to studying The Causes of World War 2 including: aggression, annexation, appeasement, authoritarian, Axis powers, capitalist, concentration camps, demilitarized zone, dictator, Fascist Italy, Nazism, nonaggression pact, Reichstag, reparations, swastika, syndicates and ultranationalist.
Zane’s unique approach to Visual Learning and the use of subtitled video to teach the topic ‘The Causes of World War 2’ provides an interesting, compelling and enjoyably effective way for kids to study this subject. The use subtitled video enables children to study The Causes of World War 2, while at the same time using the subtitles to improve their Reading and Literacy skills – a rare opportunity in education today.
Zane’s approach to the use of online educational video developed specifically to provide the curriculum-based material about the international events of the 1920’s and 1930’s that led to the outbreak of the Second World War, is a refreshing option to the use of textbooks alone, and the combined use of subtitles with the video allows each child to choose whether to watch, listen to, or read each video presentation – according to their preferred Learning Style.
It provides a wonderfully beneficial experience for the average student, and by providing these choices for kids to process the information according to their level of ability, they make this material on The Causes of World War 2 accessible to a wide range of kids with Special Education needs. Of course the use of online educational video also provides the gifted students the opportunity to study at their own speed.
Once Again Zane Education out-performs other companies in the online educational video market by providing each topic with its own Lesson Plan – which parents and Teachers can download at no cost, online interactive study tools to ensure that each child can study The Causes of World War 2 thoroughly, and an interactive multiple-choice quiz on the subject.
Sample: The Causes of World War 2 on Video
Perfect work you have done, this site is really cool with fantastic info .